Shop our store!
As of July 1, 2020, we are open for grab-and-go shopping from 12 pm to 6 pm Tuesday through Saturday. If you plan on visiting us, please note the following:
- Masks are required to enter our shop. If are not wearing a mask, we will be happy to assist you with your purchase outside.
- When you enter the store, there will be hand sanitizer available. Please use it.
- Try not to touch things unless you're going to be purchasing them.
- Know that we are smiling at you underneath our masks. :)
Curbside pickup and delivery are still available with the following adjustments:
- We will process online orders twice a day (morning and late afternoon). Please wait for a personal email from us letting you know that your order is ready. If you're in a crunch, you can call the shop at (757)564-4400, and we'll do what we can to expedite your order.
- Deliveries will move to next day instead of same day. We will only be delivering within a 10 mile radius! Again, if you're in a crunch, call the shop at (757)564-4400, and we will see what we can do. No promises.
- If you require curbside pickup, please call when you have pulled up to the curb. Now that we have folks in the shop, it may take a few minutes to get out there to you, but we'll be there as soon as we can.
If you have questions, call us at (757)564-4400.
Will you deliver to me?
- Chances are, yes! But give us a call to make sure. We are likely not going to be able to offer same day delivery as we move forward, but we can try. Give us a call!
How do I know my order is ready?
- You will get an email (make sure to check your junk mail) that says something like "Hey, friend! Thanks for shopping small. Your order is now ready for pickup." If you are starting to get worried, call us.
I want to come in and shop, but I can't wear a mask.
- We're sorry to hear that! We'll be happy to help you make your selections outside, but we are requiring masks for entry into the shop to protect everyone.
How do I let you know I'm here for pickup?
- Call us! There's a chalkboard out front with the number on it. Also, do us a solid and pull up to the curb, not in the parking lot. Bonus points if you pop your trunk for us in advance. Boxes of alcohol are heavy.
Why does your hand sanitizer smell like moonshine?
- Because our friends at Copper Fox made it in their amazing copper stills. Why smell like aloe when you can smell like whiskey!