Dirty & Rowdy Maple's Spring St Petit Sirah
|Delivery time:||within 1 business day|
White pepper cloud tigers burst into micro-pyramids of Maldon salt, which fall on white rosebuds mingling with their friend, the newly ripened blueberry. Plum and fennel fed figures bring boxes filled with graphite, asphalt, and spice. Medium bodied with attentive and fresh acidity. Subtle fruits, octagonal tannins, and a thought-provoking finish.
- Grapes: 100% Petite Sirah
- Soil: sandy clay loam
- Vineyard / Region: St. Helena / Napa Valley
- Alcohol: 13.5%
- Fermentation: 100% Whole Cluster Native Fermentation. Unfiltered. Unfined.
- Aged in 5-8 year old neutral French oak barrels. Racked only at bottling.
- Production: 270 cases of 750ML
- For a video of Maple's Petite Sirah, click HERE